Welcome to AP Biology!
Here you get access to most of the materials used in class in addition to extra tools for being successful in your study of biology.
- Biology 7th Edition Online Resources
- National Center for Case Study Teaching
- Clear Biology Blog
- Learn Genetics by University of Utah
- The Biology Project
- HippoCampus Study Tool
- Becoming Human Website
- Cells Alive! Website
- Open Office (Free alternative to MS Office)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Firefox Web Browser
- Adobe Flash Player
- Graph Paper
- Semi-Log Graph Paper
- Metric Ruler
AP Biology Exam Materials
ResearchUse the following links as a starting point when you are doing research.
- EBSCO Student Research Center
- Britannica School Edition & Online Learning Center
- World Data Analyst Online
- Webster's Third International Dictionary
- Encyclopedia Americana
These sites will help you correctly cite your sources.
AP Lab Quick Links